The renowned Grand Central & Birmingham Gateway success continues as it scoops the top prize at this year’s RICS Awards, West Midlands. The multi-million pound regeneration outshone in three categories, respectively, before scooping the top accolade of Project of the Year.
The annual event has been running for over ten years and demonstrates the best built environment from the land, property and construction sectors. This year the event, held at Aston Villa Football Ground in Birmingham, played host to over 250 attendees to celebrate some of the region’s best initiatives.
The winners of the eight categories are as follows:
- Building Conservation – The Master’s House, Herefordshire
- Commercial – Birmingham Grand Central, Birmingham
- Community Benefit – Stirchley Baths, Birmingham
- Design through Innovation – The Old Fire Station, Birmingham
- Infrastructure – Birmingham Gateway, Birmingham
- Regeneration – Grand Central & Birmingham Gateway, Birmingham
- Residential – The School Yard Phase II, Birmingham
- Tourism & Leisure – British Motor Museum Collections Centre, Gaydon