Barnsley Bate is able to undertake the role of Expert Witness on a wide range of subjects from Boundary Disputes through to Building Contract disputes.
Survey Legal Services – expert evidence, boundary disputes, contract disputes, party walls, dilapidations from Barnsley Bate
- Expert evidence – Acting in accordance with Civil Procedure Rules as both single and joint expert. Expert Advice used to assist Trading Standards – news here.
- Boundary Disputes – Advice on disputes including as required site measure, setting out boundaries and preparation of drawings, in accordance with current land registry requirements
- Building Contract Disputes – Reporting upon contractual liability, good building practice, non compliance with statutory legislation and costs.
- Specific Defect Reports – Inspection of premises and reporting upon specific defects.
- Party Wall Act 1996 – Acting as Building Owner, Adjoining Owners or Agreed Joint surveyor in accordance with Section 10 of the Act.
- Dilapidations – Acting for landlord in preparation of schedules in contemplation of claims and tenants in defending claims
- Schedules of Condition – Preparation of detailed Schedules for attachment to leasehold agreements recording present day condition.